CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT
What is CRM?
CRM is an enterprise wide business strategy designed to learn about customer’s needs and behaviors to organize and manage Customer relationships to maximize profitability and minimize expenses. A well planned CRM can be viewed as a strategic process merging strategy and system to amalgamate information from across the company (sales, marketing, finance, accounting, etc.) to offer a complete view of the customer and develop stronger relationships with them. Information gained from all internal and in some cases, external, sources allows the company to complete a full 360 degree view of their customer in real time.
List of Modules available in Webnetism CRM
What are the benefits of CRM?
- Better Sales and Marketing management
- Optimizing Sales and Marketing costs
- Offering better customer service
- Cross selling products more effectively and quickly
- Helping sales staff close deals faste
- Retaining existing customers and discovering new ones
- Building a relationship with your customer
- Competitor analysis
- Integrated with Microsoft Outlook & Exchange Server
Is your company ready for Webnetism CRM?
Ask yourself and your company the following questions to help determine how CRM could benefit you.
- Do you know your selling costs?
- Do you know your marketing costs?
- Do you know your customers?
- Do you know your competitors?
- Do you have one central system running your business?
- Do you have separate systems for sales, marketing, etc?